Well, I definitely need to put up a post marking last week. Medical school is officially over, and now all I have to look forward to is four more years of (even more) intense training. Lucky for me, I'm heading to Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, OR...quite possibly the best place for a residency in ObGyn I could ever imagine. :)
Here's a video of Derek at ThaiFest...he created (yet again) a poem to mark the occasion...
I just can't believe how snazzy Dad looked at Graduation. Always an eye for fashion, that man.

Check out our hoods in this one! Cole even said I was elevated to "steezy" status wearing that

baby! You can imagine how sad I was to have to turn it back in, but honestly, I'm not going to pay over $100 for an academic garment I may never wear again!
2 comments:
Great pics and video. I really wish I could have made it to Thai fest to see everyone one last time. I was upset about the hoods but, at least for me, I spent the money. I did however chew them out when I did saying this was the dumbest thing I ever heard of. Working 4 years getting an MD and we don't get to keep the piece of felt they give us. VERY poor form on UW's part.
Agreed. Maybe I should've bought that silly piece o' felt....
Post a Comment